Tokyo’s evening Robot Cabaret Show is a must-see experience while you’re in Japan. It’s a unique, fun and crazy show full of robots, laser lights, music and dancing girls.
Compare Robot Restaurant discount ticket prices from only $44.40! Lowest Prices Available SAVE up to $30.49!
43% OFF Robot Restaurant Discount Tickets – Compare Prices & SAVE
Compare discounts from Robot Restaurant ticket tour operators. Hurry, dates and show times are selling out!
|Main Show||Klook||Voyagin||Get Your Guide||Viator|
SAVINGS compared to on the door prices $70.48 (¥8,000 Japanese Yen). Prices in $USD fluctuate daily due to exchange rate changes. Last updated 11 December 2017, 5.30 am (JST)
- 43% OFF Saving: Cheapest Ticket + Free Drink
- Extra $3.20 OFF Coupon*
- Ticket Prices from $44.40 (with Coupon) & $47.60 (without Coupon)
- FREE Drink
- Use Coupon Code: 6F2C3
- 40% OFF Saving: Cheapest Ticket + Free Drink
- Ticket Prices from $49.48
- FREE Drink
- 9% OFF Saving: Cheapest Ticket
- Ticket Price: $64.12
- Instant Booking
- FREE Cancellation Up to 1 Day Before Event
- 13% OFF Saving: Cheapest Ticket + Free Drink
- Ticket Prices: $64.90
- Book 2-3 Days in Advance
- FREE Drink
Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show Discount Tickets – Quick Links
- 43% OFF + FREE Drink Offers – Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show Only
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show Tickets 43% OFF
Scantily clad dancing girls, ninjas, giant pandas, crazy costumes, marching parades flashing lights, drums, techno music and, of course, robots are just a taster of the show.
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the heart of Kabukicho near Shinjuku Station, Tokyo
- No expense spared eclectic, outlandish, wacky and weird, sci-fi fantasy show
- Complimentary drink and food (bento box) available
- 43% OFF discounted tickets if you book in advance online (compared to on the door prices)
Robot Restaurant Tokyo Show Times
Tokyo’s Robot Restaurant times differ on weekdays and weekends. All discount tickets and offers include the cabaret show and live music opening act.
Robot Restaurant Daily Show Times
On Saturdays and Sundays, there are four Robot Restaurant Shows and weekdays three. The main cabaret show starts at the following times.
You must check-in at least 30 minutes before the main show starts.
The weekend 4pm show is more family friendly. Don’t miss out on March and April’s special promotion! Please be aware the Robot Restaurant is in Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red-light district.
Robot Restaurant Opening Act and Main Show Times
Doors open for the opening act around 50 minutes before the main cabaret show.
|Opening Act – Live Music||Main Show – Robot Cabaret|
We recommend you arrive before the Live Robot Music opening act. It’s performed in the dazzling and multi-coloured Rainbow Lounge.
How Long is the Robot Restaurant Show?
The main Robot Restaurant cabaret show lasts for 90 minutes. During that time there are breaks between acts for refreshments.
Doors open for the opening act around 55 minutes before the main show.
For example, the 5.55pm event timings:
|Drinks in lounge bar|
|5.15pm||Opening act music in lounge bar|
|5.45pm||Seated in main show area|
|5.55pm||Main show starts|
|Refreshments served between acts|
|7.25pm||Main show finishes|
The whole event lasts for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Robot Restaurant Menu
The Robot Restaurant has plenty of food and refreshments served during the evening.
Robot Restaurant Food Menu – Cabaret Show
Bento box light dinners are available in three flavours:
- Grilled beef dinner box with mineral water
- Robot Sushi with mineral water
- Thinly sliced marinated Beef dinner box with mineral water
Snack Food – Cabaret Show
Before and during the main cabaret show light bites and snacks are available:
- Cotton Candy
- Robot Chips
Rainbow Lounge – Bar Drinks
The Rainbow Lounge where you watch the opening act serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks:
- Cocktails – beer, cassis, Campari, gin, rum, sake, tequila and vodka based
- Draught beer
- Japanese shochu
- Japanese whisky
- Shots – gin, Jagermeister, rum, tequila and vodka
- Wine – red, white and plum
- Soft non-alcoholic drinks – Coca Cola, fruit juices, green tea, ginger ale, ice (coffee, milk and tea), oolong tea, root beer and soda
Drinks – Cabaret show
Before and during the cabaret show a selection of drinks are available:
- Champagne – Moet & Chandon
- Chu-hi (shochu)
- Soft non-alcoholic drinks – Coca Cola, mineral water, oolong tea and orange
What is the Robot Restaurant dress code?
The Robot Restaurant has some restrictions on dress code. Please do not wear:
- Fancy dress costumes
- Large wigs
- Tattoos (cover them up if you have any)
Robot Restaurant Address and Directions
Tokyo’s Robot Restaurant is in Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red-light and entertainment district.
Robot Restaurant Directions Map
Robot Restaurant Address
Zip code: 160-0021
Directions and Distances from Shinjuku Subway and Railway Stations
The Robot Restaurant is located in Kabukicho near four Shinjuku railway and subway stations. How to get to the Robot Restaurant, Tokyo.
Distance from Shinjuku Station – JR East Railway and Tokyo Metro
- East Gate, East Exit – 5 minutes walk, 400m
- Travel to Shinjuku Station – JR East Railway map and Tokyo Metro subway map
Distance from Higashi-Shinjuku Station – Tokyo Metro
- A1 Exit – 12 minutes walk, 900m
- Travel to Higashi-Shinjuku Station – Tokyo Metro subway map
Distance from Shinjuku-sanchome Station – Tokyo Metro
- C6 Exit – 8 minutes walk, 750m
- Travel to Shinjuku-sanchome Station – Tokyo Metro subway map
Distance from Seibu-Shinjuku Station (Seibu Railway)
- 5 minutes walk, 350m
- Travel to Seibu-Shinjuku Station – Seibu-Shinjuku Railway map
Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show Tickets and Dinner Packages
All the following include Robot Cabaret Tickets and dinner at local Shinjuku restaurants.
- Kobe Beef BBQ Dinner at Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant
- Alice in Wonderland Themed Restaurant Dinner
- Samurai Themed Dinner at Sengoku Buyuden Restaurant
- Kyoto Themed Izakaya Restaurant Dinner
- Wagyu Beef & Tofu Dinner
- Authentic Kaiseki Multi-Course Dinner
Combine a classic Japanese meal for an unforgettable cabaret and Tokyo food tour experience.
Enjoy the Robot Cabaret Show followed by a high-quality Kobe beef dinner at Yakiniku Motoyama restaurant. ‘Yakiniku’ means ‘grilled meat’ and you’ll have a prime selection of beef and port to grill over your BBQ.
Sample menu includes high quality and famous Kobe beef, fine cuts of pork and beef, Wagyu sushi, assorted vegetables, Korean rice soup, fruit sorbet. Plus vegetarian option.
- Extraordinary Robot Cabaret Show tickets and Kobe Beef grilled BBQ dinner (before or after show)
- Yakiniku Motoyama restaurant just 10 minutes walk away in Shinjuku
- Classic Japanese food experience of ‘yakiniku’ grilled meat BBQ
- Fantastic night out to remember in Tokyo
Enjoy this ‘fantasy lovers’ package, outlandish and fun Robot Cabaret Show, and dinner at the ‘kawaii’ (cute) and charming Alice’s Fantasy Restaurant.
The restaurant theme includes a ‘glass room’ and ‘picture frame room’, big book entrance, and grand hall featuring the Queen’s castle, and the Mad Hatter’s tea party.
- Unique package of Robot Cabaret Show tickets and dinner at ‘Alice in Wonderland’ themed restaurant
- Fun, casual Italian and French menu
- Restaurant and Robot Cabaret show are just a few minutes from each other
- Mad Hatter’s madness meets crazy robots experience in Shinjuku
Enjoy a fun-packed night in Tokyo’s Kabukicho red-light district. See the Robot Cabaret Show followed by a meal at a samurai themed izakaya restaurant.
You’ll love the unique setting of the restaurant which is decorated with samurai warrior armour. Feel the atmosphere and lifestyle of Japanese warlords.
- Spectacular Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show tickets
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a samurai Sengoku Buyuden restaurant
- Unique rooms adorned with colourful samurai armour
- Choose from multiple start times
Contemporary Japan meets last century at the thrilling Robot Cabaret Show and dinner at a traditional Kyoto-style ‘Izakaya’ restaurant. Step into this nostalgic, mid 20th century decorated restaurant for an authentic ‘Izakaya’ tapas style meal.
- Enjoy real Japanese food overlooking a Kyoto-inspired townscape including a river and red bridge
- Restaurant decorations originate from antique fairs from Kyoto
- Robot Cabaret Show and Kyomachi Koishigure restaurant are only five minutes away
- Excellent value cabaret tickets and dinner Tokyo night out
Robot Cabaret Show tickets combined with a classic Japanese Wagyu beef dinner. ‘Sukiyaki’ is a traditional Japanese hot pot dish of thin cuts of prime meat, tofu and vegetables.
Great views of Tokyo’s skyline from the 38th-floor restaurant.
- Enjoy top quality selected black wagyu beef or Kobe beef with special Sukiyaki sauce
- Tofu soybeans from crystal clear waters of Nikko and 100% vegetarian option available
- Walking time between both venues is just 10 minutes
- Classic Japanese hot pot meal at Kissho Restaurant
Indulge yourself with this exclusive package of Robot Cabaret Show tickets and ‘Kaiseki’ dinner. Discover Japanese multi-course haute-cuisine in an intimate setting.
Experiencing an elegant Kaiseki dinner is a must on your Japan trip. Guaranteed excellent quality food and restaurant experience on this tour.
- Enjoy the contrasting experience – garish and crazy Robot Show and traditional Japanese fine dining
- Beautiful, crafted and high-quality Kaiseki dinner at Tokyo’s top quality restaurant Ise Sueyoshi
- Highest quality and fresh food sourced from farms by the chef
- Combine two must-do experiences in Japan including Robot Restaurant tickets
Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show
The Robot Restaurant Cabaret is a unique experience that you will never find anywhere else in the world. The smart mix of traditional Japanese percussion, singing and dancing, contrasts with contemporary high energy, dazzling lights, robots, monsters and dancing girls.
Be bedazzled by this spectacular, choreographed show of special effects, LED lights and garish costumes. The Robot Restaurant Cabaret in Shinjuku Tokyo is the craziest fun-packed show that you can only find in Japan.
Get the latest deals on Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show tickets and dinner packages at Food Tours Japan.
Image credits: Cory Doctorow (edit)