Tokyo is a perfect place to experience sake and the culture of Japan’s iconic drink. From all-you-can-drink, brewery tours and tasting sessions, there’s something ‘sake’ to suit all tastes.
Discover over 100 different kinds of Sake at this unlimited tasting session. Let the knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you or browse and help yourself.
Sake tasting sessions in popular and exclusive Tokyo Sake bars.
- Sake all-you-can-drink – 100 different types for up to six hours
- Bring your own food, find your perfect brew and make new friends
- Four different Tokyo locations for your convenience – Ikebukuro, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ueno
- Sake all-you-can-drink – plus extra souvenir and bottle of sake options
Loved the place. Such an awesome experience!! Great value!!! – Klook customer
Ultimate Sake tour to visit a brewery and indulge in a tasting session. Discover Sake’s history, interesting anecdotal stories and culture from a brewer. Learn Sake production and both manpower and technology employed in the manufacturing process.
Explore different flavours of Sake to find your favourite in the taster session.
- Tour a Sake brewery near Tokyo
- Learn everything about Sake from a professional guide and Brewer
- Explore many varieties of Sake in the taster session
- 5 hours Sake tour which includes a handbook and photo
Enjoy a beautiful Japanese garden, Sake tasting and Tokyo’s evening lights. Witness the city change from daytime into nighttime as you walk between a few sights.
Choose from 40 different varieties of Sake and explore different flavours, grades and regions.
- Stroll through Kyu Shiba-rikyu Gardens, built by samurai and owned by Japan’s Imperial family
- Discover types of Sake in a tasting session
- View Tokyo’s evening lights from the observation deck of the World Trade Centre
- 3 hours relaxing tour with a local guide
Sake Tasting and Brewery Tours in Tokyo
Tokyo is the restaurant capital of the world and also has a thriving bar culture. Japan’s capital consumes the highest quality and volume of sake.
The sake experience is more than tasting and brewery tours. Through sake, you’ll go deeper into Japanese history and culture. In Shinto religion, drinking sake brings people closer to Gods.
Japan’s capital is often visitors first stop in the country. A sake tasting or brewery tour is a great way to discover Japanese culture.
Sake tasting is one of the most popular food and drink tours in Tokyo.